Friday, March 13, 2009

EXCITING NEW....JIMMY DEPRE'S NEW RADIO ADVENTURE

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, yours truly Jimmy DePre will now be doing a LIVE version of The Rock & Roll Jamboree, Mondays from 5-7 PM....THAT'S DRIVE TIME!!  I'll be broadcasting live on WIFI 1460 AM.  The station is based out of Burlington, New Jersey and covers Bucks County (PA), Trenton, Florence, Burlington City, Willingboro, Delanco, Riverside, Delran, Cinnaminson and others.  If you're NOT in the listening area, no need to worry, you can pick the show up online, from 5-7 PM, at www.wifi1460am.com.  I'll be taking request on the spot too.  You can contact me by email if you'd like at sjpb73@aol.com, but I'll be manning the phones also, which is more direct.  The number to call is 609-447-0236.  

We'll have special guests on from time, phone interviews and even groups stopping by to sing.  My group even agreed to come up to the station, which means that those outside of Philly that have been waiting to hear Junior & The Four Seniors, you'll be able to hear them live.

This is a very exciting new adventure for me and I look forward to your company on a Monday night.  Of course the original Rock & Roll Jamboree will still air on Destination Doo-Wop for 3 hours on Mondays 8-11, but this is a completely different show.  The new show will feature the same great sounds, but with more soul and Motown and Philly Favorites that I don't usually play on the other show.

So I'll see everyone Monday on the radio, LIVE from 5-7 PM with special guest Mark Del Costello, who will be talking about the fabulous 25th Anniversary Burlington Concert that took place in October.  He will be talking about the DVDs, which I urge you to sign up for, and sharing audio clips from this historic, once in a lifetime event.  See everyone Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment