Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Has Been COMPLETELY Updated

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, the blog has been completely updated, at least as far as the Destination Doo-Wop shows go. The live shows from WiFi need to be broken into two before I upload them. I will be typing out logs for the shows that do not have them as soon as possible. I was recently in a bad car accident so for the next few weeks, Destination Doo-Wop and WiFi will be running re-runs. I apologize for the inconvenience.


In the meanwhile, join me Friday and Saturday Nights at The Seven Seas in Wildwood, NJ. The Seven Seas is located at 4601 New Jersey Ave. Friday Nights will feature Golden Voice Harry Schmidt & Cornerstone. I'll be DJing your favorite dance sounds from the 50s, 60s and 70s. Saturday Nights are the Wild Dance Party with WOGL Personality Harvey Holiday. We'll be spinning all your dance classics once again. All of this is presented by my good buddy Oil Can. Come out and see us ALL SUMMER LONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment