Thursday, January 6, 2011

The LIVE Rock & Roll Jamboree - Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Nights LIVE on Cruisin' 92.1 FM
Streaming Worldwide at wvlt.com


Record Hop Tonight - Andy Martin
It's A Groove - The Five Keys
The Thought Of You Darling - The Four Naturals
Whadaya Want? - The Robins
That Old Black Magic - The Robins
A Fool Such As I - The Robins
Since I First Met You - The Robins
Cherry Lips - The Robins
Oh What A Baby - The Tonettes
The Vow - The Philadelphians
I Want To Be The Boy You Love - The Four Buddies
Can I Walk You Home - The Velours
Dom-De-Dom - The Good Guys
I Laughed So Hard - The Defenders
Out Of The Picture - The Robins
Hurt Me - The Robins
Oh Why? - The Robins
I Wonder - Lee Andrews
I Need You So - Tommy McClain

SPONSORS

The Law Offices of Cleary & Josem
Representing Labor Unions, Union Members & Employee Benefit Plans

General Alarm Systems
Serving the Tri-State Area with the best in Alarms & Monitoring Service
856-468-3666

Haverford Mirror & Glass
816 11th Avenue in Prospect Park, PA 19076
610-522-8800

The South Philadelphia String Band
Wednesday Doo-Wop Nights

MacDonald Communications (Verizon Wireless)
Main & Landis Avenues
Vineland, NJ
856-696-4828

No comments:

Post a Comment